Google Search for:
Stroehmann Enterprises LLC
Stroehmann Commercial Trucks & Equipment
For more information and inventory
2018 Kubota U17 Mini Excavator With Straight Blade1887 Hrs
Hello and thank you for taking the time to look at our listing. At Stroehmann Commercial Trucks & Equipment we take the time to make sure all the equipment we sell is fully serviced and that any repairs are performed prior to putting them up for sale. When we deliver a machine to you, it WILL NOT HAVE ANY KNOWN ISSUES and will be ready to go to work.
Buy with confidence that you are getting a piece of equipment you can rely on.
Our first step is the mechanical inspection process. The equipment is physically & electronically inspected from front to back and top to bottom before anything else is done. We do not put any equipment up for sale with active codes or any known issues.
This 2018 Kubota Mini Excavator is a versatile, lightweight machine and user-friendly. Kubota U17 excavator offers the full power of an excavator but in a smaller size.
With an extremely low center of gravity and easy-to-use controls, it can maneuver in difficult areas, allowing you to have more time to work more work and less moving the machine. Kubota U17 excavator can make quick tasks of whatever you can throw at it.
Model U17 – D902-E3
- Zero tail overhang
- Kubota Tier 4 3cyl diesel engine
- Variable track width 3ft 3in – 4ft 1in
- Two-speed travel
- Two Pattern Selector System (TPSS) with pilot control hydraulics
- Auxiliary hydraulic system Engine
- Diesel 17 HP
- Rated engine speed 2300 rpm.
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow Pump capacity 2.7 gpm
- Bucket 3417.2 lbf
- Arm 1918 lbf
- Ground clearance 5.9 in
- Overall height 92 in
- Overall length 139 in
- Overall width 49 in Bucket
- 18in. Bucket
- Maximum Digging Depth 91in.
- Maximum dumping height 96in. Blade
- Width 49 in
- Height 10.3 in
- Maximum lift above ground 11 in
- Maximum drop below ground 7.5 in
- Operating weight Including operator’s weight @ 175 lbs. 3814lb.
- Travel Speed Low 1.4 mph High 2.1 mph
- Crawler length 62 in
- Shoe width 9.1 in
- Ground contact pressure 3.8 psi
- Tumbler distance 48 in
- Maximum drawbar pull 4865 lbf
- Unit swing speed 9.1 rpm
- Boom Swing Angle Left 65 deg Right 58 deg.
- Hydraulic Oil Reservoir 3.4-gal System 6.1 gal
- Fuel Tank 5.02 gal Service & Repairs Performed on this Machine
- New Track Expansion Knob
- Fully Serviced & Inspected
- New Bottom Seat cover
- All filters have been replaced
- Oil change